SPH Special Hosting
We are not a public web host, however we will provide hosting to select specialty sites, including public or community benefit initiatives, special projects and other similar sites. Applications for hosting are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
What we provide
We will supply a standard set of provisions for sites hosted, these resources may be negotiated in the event you may have a special project you need more resources for:
To obtain web hosting with us, your site must have the following qualifications prior to application:
- The site must have a clear purpose
- If it is a site for a project, the project should already have an established plan.
- The site must have a direction it will proceed upon grant of space, "Under Construction" pages for over a reasonable period of time are unacceptable without reason.
- Your site must operate within the terms of the <a href="/?p=tos">Terms of Service</a>, and more specifically the <a href="/?p=tos.web">Web Hosting Terms of Service</a>
To apply, contact hosting[at]digibase.ca with the following information:
- Name (Monikers/alternate names are fine)
- Organization (optional)
- What the site's purpose is (required as this will allow us to determine if we can host you or not)
- Domain or Subdomain requested (subdomains end in digibase.ca, you are responsible for registering custom domain names)
- If you will need MySQL databases, note so (3 is the limit without special authorisation)
- Any additional needs you may have